Refereed Conference and Workshop Papers
- Khaled Ammar, Mario A. Nascimento. “Continuous Median Queries in Wireless Sensor Networks“, In Mobile Data Management (MDM), 16th International Conference, to-appear. IEEE, 2015.
- Minyang Han, Khuzaima Daudjee, Khaled Ammar, M. Tamer Özsu, Xingfang Wang, Tianqi Jin: An Experimental Comparison of Pregel-like Graph Processing Systems. PVLDB 7(12): 1047-1058 (2014)
- Ammar, Khaled, Tamer M. Ozsu. “WGB: Towards Universal Graph Benchmark” The Fourth Workshop on Big Data Benchmarking, Oct. 2013.
- Niedermayer, Johannes, Mario A. Nascimento, Matthias Renz, Peer Kroger, Khaled Ammar, and Hans-Peter Kriegel. “Cost-Based Quantile Query Processing in Wireless Sensor Networks” In Mobile Data Management (MDM), 14th International Conference, vol. 1, pp. 237-246. IEEE, 2013.
- Khaled Ammar, and Mario A. Nascimento. “Histogram and other aggregate queries in wireless sensor networks.” In Scientific and Statistical Database Management, pp. 527-536. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2011.
- Khaled Ammar, Mario A. Nascimento, and Johannes Niedermayer. “An adaptive refinement-based algorithm for median queries in wireless sensor networks.” In Proceedings of the 10th ACM International Workshop on Data Engineering for Wireless and Mobile Access, pp. 9-16. ACM, 2011.
Lightly Reviewed or Unrefereed
- Khaled Ammar, and Mario A. Nascimento. “On the use of histograms for processing exact aggregate queries in wireless sensor networks.” In International Workshop on Data Management for Sensor Networks, vol. 8. 2011.
- Khaled Ammar, and Mario A. Nascimento. “Histogram and other aggregate queries in wireless sensor networks” Technical Report TR 11-03, Department of Computing Science, University of Alberta, 2011.